Saturday, January 8, 2011

CAT NIP!


So we were asked if we had kids this week, Caleb mentioned that our cat is our child right now, I know it is silly, but Hammy is our little buddy.

So we had a bag of catnip that Hammy tore up, so I placed it in a zip lock bag and into a drawer, so Hammy would not get into it and make a mess. Caleb was looking for something in that drawer, and placed the catnip bag on the kitchen counter. We came downstairs this morning, and it was all over the kitchen, he tore up the whole bag, rolled in it, played in it for who knows how long. He was happy as a little clam with his catnip. I have attached a photo, it does not give him justice, you can see the specs of it all over his body, and the small spots on my floor, every inch of the kitchen had been catnipped. I suppose you can learn a couple of lessons, 1: Where there is a will, there is a way, and most often a mess, and 2: That is what we get for sleeping in on a Saturday morning and locking him out of my room! Cute Hammy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.