Wednesday, August 29, 2012

California Dreamin'

We got to go to California in May! We visited Disneyland and California Adventure!
My brother, his wife, Caleb and I had fun thinking of fun things to do on the ride pictures, Caleb even practiced his face!
I enjoyed this one, it was hard to hold when free falling on the tower of terror!
Caleb and I saw a really short line for this ride, and we hopped in, we should have learned when we tried to ride together on the Matterhorn 4 years ago, that we would not fit!!! But some mistakes are fun to make again...fun and a little painful...
We got to eat at Ruby's on the pier. My brother and sister in law have been together since high school, and are still darling together. I really admire their love for eachother. So Cute!
We also got to attend our first Major League Baseball game, the Angels vs. Padres at Petco stadium. I LOVED it. I had so much fun!
We also got to spend some time at the beach!
Isn't that the happiest Picture ever??? That is my cute Niece. We had a lot of fun, but most of all, it was just good to be with my Caleb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.