Sunday, August 8, 2010

Can't Help Lovin that Man of Mine



I decided to start a blog. Hopefully it will give me motivation to journal more and it will give me an outlet to reflect and share my goings on. So here goes my first ever blog post. I hope to refine my technique as time goes on, so forgive the rough draft beginning (:

This is a picture I took today of Caleb and my cute Nephews. I went to my brother & sister-in-law's house a week ago and on their mantle found a flower and a card from my brother thanking her for sticking up for him. Aside from being super happy that my brother picked a good woman who loves and supports him, it made me do some introspection on how I treat my Caleb, and I found ways that I could improve and better support him.

So back to the picture... after dinner with my family today, we went over to Rob & Ericka's. We had been there about 10 minutes when all 3 of my nephews HAD to sit with Caleb. Caleb has a genuine calming and kind influence on everybody, and people are drawn to him. It was one of those beautiful moments life hands you on occasion and I was reminded how much I love Caleb, and I am hugely blessed to be his wife. I was humbled and grateful for him and his gentility with my nephews who adore him. It reminded me of the song... "Can't help lovin' dat man of mine..."

4 comments:

Brian and Lindsey said...

I'm so glad ur blogging! I'm not sure if ur like me but I found it quite frustrating at first! Keep with it if u r like me- I love it now:) Looks like u n Caleb r doing great. I still need to come check out ur house.

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

I love you! I love blogging-- it's so fun! sometimes it feels like no one is reading it but just remember, much people who read it probably don't comment! ;)

Christensen family said...

I am so glad you started a blog. I have one also it is private so if you would like to see it send me your email address, my is jalyssachristensen@gmail.com.

Mom of three ♥ said...

Cute blog! You will have to check ours out as well.

Post a Comment

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.