Monday, August 9, 2010

GOOOOOAL!


So my company sponsored an indoor soccer team. I have found out a couple things since joining... 1: I am out of shape, and 2: I have really missed soccer. I have played for a few months now, and Caleb is giving me pointers(he is a good athlete, I, however, am not). It has been really quite fun. Tonight though was extra special because in addition to aching knees and lungs pleading for air, I made a GOAL! I was so excited, and I have a real hard time keeping my dignity as I want to just jump up and down and scream! The best part though is looking up in the stands and hearing a "Good Job Rach" from Caleb ( : I have been married four of years and I still like thinking that I can impress him!

2 comments:

Dayna said...

Way to go, Rach!!! Awesome that you are playing soccer AND scored a goal. Very commendable--however I would've like a pic on the blog with your goal dance! ; ) By the way, I had a hard time picking you out of the photo. . . lol

Jen said...

Hello!!! You totally should have mentioned this in our Marvelous Minute last Sunday!!

Post a Comment

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.